The Dunstan Foundation resources can link you with a rich collection of information for those interested in Don Dunstan the man, social justice, social policy and the activities of the Don Dunstan Foundation.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for below please contact the Dunstan Foundation on +61 8 8313 3364.
Dunstan Foundation Resources:
Links to transcripts, recordings and publications from the Dunstan Foundation's projects and events can be [found here...]
Sponsored by the Dunstan Foundation, the State of South Australia book series provides analysis and reflection on the major social, economic, cultural and political trends and policy challenges facing South Australia [read more...]
Panel Slides: 28 February 2014
Panel Slides: 22 November 2013
Sponsored by the Dunstan Foundation South Australian Policy Online is an interactive website linking researchers and public policy makers in South Australia. [Open Portal...]
The Dunstan Papers series was designed to contribute to debate related to the Foundation's core values - respect for human rights and indigenous peoples; and the pursuit of social justice, cultural diversity and inclusice governance. Selected papers have been made available online in digital format, futher issues will be made available in the future.
- 2006/Issue 1 - Equal Opportunity at Home and Abroad (Julian Disney)
- 2006/Issue 2 - Reflections on Don Dunstan's Cultural and Culinary Journey (Peter Strawhan)
- 2006/Issue 3 & 4 - Affordable Housing in Australia: Problems and Options (Julian Disney, Mike Berry, Brian Howe and Barbara Pocock)
- 2007/Issue 1 - Corporate Social Responsibility: Key Issues & Debates (Ray Broomhill)
- 2007/Issue 2 - Financing Infrastructure in the 21st Century: The Long Term Impact of Public Private Partnerships in Britain and Australia (Dexter Whitfield)
- 2008/Issue 1 - Equity Works: Achieving the target of 2% Aboriginal Employment in the South Australian Public Sector - Summary Report (Kate Barnett, John Spoehr and Eric Parnis)
External Dunstan Resources:
A collection of private papers, photographs, audiovisual material, press clippings, regalia and books relating to the inspirational political leaders of the 70s, the late Don Dunstan. [read more...]
A collection of interviews with those who worked closely with Don Dunstan during his period of political leadership. [read more...]