Donate to our 2018 Annual Appeal
We are grateful for the ongoing support of our donors and subscribers.
Your generous donation will enable us to carry on Don Dunstan's legacy through projects such as:
- Becoming a Vanguard city and addressing the needs of the homeless through the Adelaide Zero Project and hosting the annual Homelessness Conference
- Bringing in experts from around the world for the Thinkers in Residence Program. This series has involved 6 visits from 4 Thinkers who have engaged with thousands of South Australians to grow social impact and the purpose economy
- Championing Mental Wellbeing through events such as AdMental and research
- Supporting Aboriginal economic empowerment by working with the Leaders Institute of South Australia, and promoting reconciliation though our Lowitja O'Donoghue Oration
- Analysing the challenges and pursuing the opportunities of Migration for South Australia
- Supporting those undertaking a Law degree with a passion for social justice through the Len King Scholarship
- Continuing Don Dunstan's legacy in the arts with the 2018 Social Change Guide to the Adelaide Fringe and Festival, Our Mob and SALA awards, and our Art4Good Fund.
Donations can be general, or committed to individual projects - this is a powerful way to make a difference to an area that means the most to you.
|Donate Online||Donations can now be given online via our secure partnership with GoFundraise
Make a general donation, or use the message box to specify the project to which you would like your donation directed, for example: Len King Scholarship, Homelessness, Social Capital, Mental Health.
|Donate over the Phone||Please call (08) 8313 3364 to make a credit card donation over the phone.|
|Donate by Mail||Download the donation form and return by post or email.|
Make a Bequest
Make a lasting impact by leaving a gift to the Don Dunstan Foundation in your will. Visit our bequest page for more information.
From just $30, an annual subscription to the Don Dunstan Foundation gives you discounted tickets at selected events.